The report focuses first on recognizing the main types of negative thinking (often used in CBT treatments), and then goes onto re-training your brain to think positive. Here’s the full table of contents:
- Introduction: How Positive Thinking Can Improve Your Life
- Recognize These 12 Negative Thinking Patterns
- Replacing Negative Thoughts With Positive Ones
- Dealing With Worry
- The Worry Tree…
- Train Your Brain With Meditation, Visualization and Daily Gratitude
- More Positive Thinking Tips
You get 3 worksheets included with the eBook. These worksheets will make it easy to perform the suggested positive thinking exercises! Here’s what each worksheet covers:
- Negative Thinking Worksheet: This helps people recognize their negative thinking patterns and challenge them with positive, more realistic thoughts.
- Gratitude Worksheet: This helps people learn to look for the good in each day, retraining their brain towards the positive.
- Worry Tree Mind Map & Worksheet: The mindmap and worksheet will help people realize that worrying is unnecessary.